Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grown Ups!!



Last night was date night for me and the hubs. We went out to have dinner and a movie. I got to eat at Olga's Kitchen which is one of my favorite places to eat. Then after dinner we walked around for a little bit and then went and saw the movie Grown Ups. We got back to the theatre kind of early so we sat out in the lobby and in the theatre wasting time. Since i always carry my camera now I decided to start snapping away. The above picture and the one below that is just like it was at dinner and the rest are at the theatre. I also had to get in a weardrobe outfit since it was a pretty hot outfit. Definetly couldn't leave you guys out!! Have a good rest of the weekend ya'll!!



Fashionably Yours!








Hat: Target
Black Tank: Hanes
White Sparkly Tank: Urban Behavior (Christmas Gift)
Bracelets: Gifts
Rings: Lia Sophia
Pants: Bitten by SJP
Shoes: Charlotte Russe




















I think this is the funniest picture (below) because I didn't realize my hubby was sticking his tongue out until I looked at the picture later. I love this silly man!!




Oh and if you didn't notice my hat and his shirt seem to match. That was not planned!! Besides, his shirt is blue and white and my hat is black and white!!






No comments:

Post a Comment