Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Good, The bad, & the Ugly!!



Today is a 2 for 1 special. You get plenty of outfits to ogle at since I'm posting twice in 1 day. This outfit is technically from yesterday but since I wore it only for a couple of hours so I thought I would save myself some time and energy and just wear it to wear today as well.

I hope you didn't take my previous post to harshly but here is what it boils down to. Last night because I ran around all weekend and didn't get to rest much I almost had a nervous breakdown. I've been stressed before but this was something new for me. First off let me say that my day yesterday started with a headache that didn't really go away until late. And as i've said before I've suffered from headaches for years. Lately because of the exercise, excessive water drinking, and diet changes the headaches have improved dramatically. So for the past week when I've gotten a headache I've become more irritable about them since i've quickly become accustomed to not having them. With that being said I was already drained and crabby. So right before I went to bed I was feeling a little raw. I still had chores I needed to finish and things I wanted to still do but didn't have time for. So I basically lost it on my husband. I didn't yell at him or hurt him, so don't worry, he just became my sounding board. I complained and whined about everything and had to try and calm myself down before I ended in tears. The only thing different about this time from any other time before is that I felt my heart race and my chest start to tighten. I was too nervous and anxious to fall asleep and it scared me. So, the morale of this story is if I don't post as often as I have been don't be upset with me, I'm just trying to get accustomed to the changes in my life. I need to feel like myself again and not sme uptight, angry, emotionally raw person. I know you understand.

Fashionably Yours!!





Headband: For Love 21
Floral Shirt: T.J. Maxx
White Skirt: Papaya
Shoes: Charlotte Russe






No comments:

Post a Comment