Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And so it continues..


If you read my previous post this is what I was talking about. Friday I didn't necessarily feel like dressing very fashionably. I mostly felt like just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. I believe that every once in a while you should just let yourself dress for your mood and comfort. Typically for me if its not comfortable I won't wear it. Regardless if it is a wedding dress or tennis shoes. I especially don't wear anything that itches or scratches (Like wool). Cotton has always been one of my closest allies. If you aren't comfortable in your clothes it will show because you'll be adjusting and fidgeting all day. So forgive me if I disappoint you but sometimes a girl just has to be true to herself.

Fashionably Yours~




(Sweatshirt: HMD, Tank & Boots: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Thrifted)





No comments:

Post a Comment