Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Lost Style Files



Overnight we got dumped on with more of the white fluffy stuff they call snow. Luckily my office was already closed today so I didn't have to take a snow day. This outfit is actually from a week ago but because i'm still in my pajamas I figured you would rather want to see this instead of me in my jammies with bed head. Its not a pretty sight but at least I can enjoy my couch potato day after my productive morning of cleaning. So whether you are having a snow day or not....Happy Monday!!

Fashionably Yours~


(Hat: H&M, Scarf: Gift, Sweater: H&M, Tank: H&M, Leggings: Urban Behavior, Boots: F21)





1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks so comfy and cool. I love the leggings and boots with the slouchy sweater. Also super jealous, I wish I couldve stayed home but we didn't get today off :(

    ReplyDelete