Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some input please


I know that sometimes my posts are a little lame and not real funny. I wish I could harness my sarcasm and make it appear when I want but it doesn't really happen that way. As any around me often enough would tell you, I am VERY sarcastic and tend to joke around a lot. For some reason though I can't seem to display that in my writing. Instead i come off as completely A.D.D. with random thoughts all scrambled together. So here is where I need your help. What do you think I should do to improve my blog? What would you like to see? Do you wanna see more of my surroundings, more of my opinions (this could be dangerous territory, just warning you), more of my family, or maybe more savings deals? Leave me some input. Its time I grow and expand (and not my hips, thank you).

Fashionably Yours~




(Cardigan: Target, Top: Papaya, Tank: HMD, Pants: Thrifted, Boots: Burlington Coat Factory)

No comments:

Post a Comment