Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Almost Famous

No this is not a post about the movie featuring Kate Hudson. Its about ME! Surprise surprise huh? Well I found out today that at least one of my pictures was picked for a brand new magazine, and an international one at that! To check me out go to Streets and People and view the demo of the magazine. I'm on page 13 in the upper right hand corner.

And of course if you wanna see the original post about this outfit, check it out here!

As a side note, if any of you live near NYC please let me know. I would love to get my hands on the hard copy of this magazine! Thanks ;)

Fashionably Yours~

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Congrats...and why would you be timid to ask a NYer to get you a copy if its the only place you can get a hardcopy? Silly you, why would I hate you for asking such a thing like that? Sooooooooo email me where I can buy it and i'll pick it up for you as soon as possible.

    sodapop_minx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete