Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frigid Frigid Air


So today is my Friday! Tomorrow I start my 11 day staycation. Why do i have planned you ask? That I'm not completely sure of. Spending some time with a friend, maybe some thrift shopping, celebrating my anniversary with the hubs, and more than likely a girly movie day for me. The great part about the staycation is that I can do whatever my little heart desires. I will posting while I'm off but I'm not sure if they will all be outfit posts or not. You'll just have to wait and see..

Oh and if you are in one of the lucky states that gets to freeze there butt off today because of the frigid air, do your best to stay warm and wear lots and lots of layers!

Fashionably Yours~




(Scarf: Gift, Sweater: Thrifted, Tank: Papaya, Skirt: Thrifted, Socks: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Ring: H&M)






No comments:

Post a Comment