Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jenny from the block


Do you all remember that music video where J-Lo wears this vest with this massive hood on it? I can't think of the song name but I remember that vest for sure. And now wearing my vest with a massive hood on it I feel a little like J-Lo, or actually more like Jenny from the block. When J-Lo came out with her new name my cousin started calling me J-Lo and from then on I still sometimes get called J-Lo. Although since I've gotten married it's switched a little more to J.T. Either way, sometimes I still feel like Jenny from the block. And even if I'm not at least I will be warm, massive hood and all!

Fashionably Yours~




(Vest: Urban Behavior, Tunic: Thrifted, Top: HMD, Leggings: Charlotte Russe, Socks: Target, Boots: Thrifted, Necklace: Gift)





No comments:

Post a Comment