Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just a little announcement.

Nothing too serious folks but I wanted to let you know why i've been away for a couple days. This past Friday I got pretty sick and ended up going to the emergency room. I was having severe abdominal pain that i've never had before. While I was discharged with pain medication most of my weekend was spent being sick and just resting while trying to get better. Monday began with another trip to the emergency room. It turns out that its nothing serious right now but i'm on pain medication and I do have some follow ups that I have to do with some specialty doctors. In order to try and get well and focus on my health for a little bit you might not see many posts from me. I'm not leaving you guys for good and I will be back its just that for my family and myself it's probably best to focus on my health right now. I hope you can all understand this. I appreciate all your support in advance. See you soon!

Fashionably Yours~

No comments:

Post a Comment