Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring, is that you?


Yesterday we got a lovely taste of spring and I can't wait for it to be an everyday occurence. Though here in Michigan its bound to snow at least 1 more time before spring finally arrives i'm still giddy with the idea of wearing sandals again and packing away my winter gear. This outfit is technically from a week ago but I thought since I liked it so much I would give you a glimpse of it and see what you all think. So?

In other news, I have galbladder surgery scheduled for next Wednesday. So if things seem a little more sparatic around here its because I will be getting ready for the surgery and trying to recover properly. But enough about my boring surgery, its time to PARTAAAYY! After all it is Friday!

Fashionably Yours~




(Sweater: Thrifted, Vest: Urban Behavior, Necklace & Ring: F21, Pants: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Dots)






No comments:

Post a Comment