Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Days so long and weeks even longer..



Hey guys it's me again. Sorry for the long absence. Unfortunately things may continue to be a little spotting on here for a while as far as posting is concerned. I am no longer making trips to the emergency room and I am no longer all hopped up on pain meds (thank god!). After lots of testing, Dr. visits and pain medication it seems there is a solution in sight to all this agony I've been through. According to some tests taken Monday it looks like my gallbladder is not functioning properly and is actually functioning below normal. The doctor that did the test is concerned that it might be biliary dyskinesia or chronic cholecystitis. I have been referred to a surgeon who I will meet with next week but it seems the next step will mean removal of my gallbladder. Which by the way is a fairly normal and pretty quick surgery.

So that's what's been happening with me. Other than that life continues on and it's back to normal for me. I have some fun new to share with you all soon, but until then I leave you with this lovely weekend shot of me sans makeup.

Fashionably Yours~


No comments:

Post a Comment