Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Whatdya know?


So before I post my next blog post here are some things that you should know:

Sometimes I dress for comfort and warmth. Sometimes I'm just NOT that girly. Sometimes jeans and a t-shirt are all my day requires. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I aspire to be better but never different from myself. I call it like I see it. I'm blunt, stubborn, opinionated, secretly judgemental, and sometimes rude.

While most of these don't seem like desirable traits I'm just calling it like I see it because quite frankly these are who I am. BUT I am also funny, silly, kind, utterly generous, friendly, outgoing, and down to earth. I don't like to play games, I'm rarely if ever jealous, and I'm not catty (why do girls gotta hate on each other? Different topic, another day). I appreciate all ethnicity's and genders and have love for mankind.

So I will explain all this in my next post but for now I thought there were some things you should know. Stay tuned...

Fasionably Yours~




(Cardigan: Thrifted, Scarf: Old Navy, Dress: Dots, Tights & Socks: Target, Boots: Thrifted, Watch: Target)





No comments:

Post a Comment