Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Never thought the day would come


Just to explain so you aren't confused, even though you are reading this Tuesday morning I am writing it on Monday Night. Quite frankly I can't believe this myself. I am sitting here watching wrestling on TV! By myself. No one here but me! My husband who loves wrestling is actually at the wrestling show that is playing on TV. So technically I'm not watching the wrestling as much as I'm trying to see my husband in the crowd. So maybe it's not too weird, or is it?

Judge all you want..

Fashionably Yours~

P.S.
These are some of the best pictures that I've taken in a long time and this outfit is rockin!!




(Scarf: Target, Dress: H&M, Leggings: Charlotte Russe, Leg Warmers: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Rings: H&M and F21)





No comments:

Post a Comment