Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Does winter have a color?



So unlike maybe most of you I had Monday off. Considering it's a "government" holiday and the stock market is closed I got to enjoy another day off! And boy oh boy did I spend the time well too! My morning started off with a trip to J. Crew to spend my gift card that I got for Christmas. I got some great stuff and all for only $10 out of my own pocket. Like this sweater..isn't it beautiful? The best part about it is that its lightweight too so I can wear it all year around if i wants too! I just love me some J. Crew but unfortunately my wallet never does. C'est la vie! I hope you all had a great weekend, extended or not.

Fashionably Yours~

P.S.
Do any of you have necklace that make too much noise when you wear them? How do you deal? I wore this necklace today and all day people kept making comments about how they could hear me coming or going..hardy har har. But really? Help me out..

P.P.S
Oh and if my title doesn't make sense here is why: Typically spring colors are pastels and fall colors are darker rich tones, so what are the colors for summer and winter? This outfit screemed fall even though we are dead in the middle of winter!



(Scarf:?, Tank: Papaya, Cardigan: J. Crew, Necklace: F21, Shorts: H&M, Tights: Meijer, Socks: Target, Boots: F21)





No comments:

Post a Comment