Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to life, back to reality...



So after a long weekend of being in my "comfortable" clothes (aka. running around town tennis shoes & jeans) I thought it would so hard to get dressed in normal clothes this morning. Although I don't know if this skirt can be clarified as "normal". Anyway, I was thoroughly impressed with myself for getting dressed like a pro this morning.

I hope all of you had a great New Year! I watched my brother-in-law propose to his fiancee and then New Year's day the hubs and I went and got a new bed and dresser for our room. After a busy weekend i'm so happy to have my house settled again. Oh and the grown up bedroom and fully furnished guest bedroom are just a GIANT plus! I must get pictures up for you to see soon.

Fashionably Yours~




(Vest: Christmas Gift, Sweater: Dots, Necklaces & Watch: Gifts, Skirt: H&M, Boots: Burlington Coat Factory, Ring: F21)


*One of the last pictures of the year of me and the hubs!*


No comments:

Post a Comment