Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As the world turns..


Although the Christmas excitement is over there is still plenty of excitement to be had here. With weeks full of work to be done in one week ,errands, and post Christmas shopping to do I am staying very very busy. I wish I could say I will be here all week but I don't wanna make promises that I might not keep.

So how was your Christmas? Did you have fun with your family and get all the gifts you were hoping for? I know I sure did. This year my husband completely spoiled me. I have plenty of gift cards to spend and some nice presents that I can't wait to use. Lucky Lucky me..

Fashionably Yours~

*Ok since you are dying to know, i'll tell you. Here is the rundown of my Christmas presents:
Pedicure Spa (Courtesy of hubs)
Humidifer (Courtesy of hubs)
Reebok Reetone shoes (Courtesy of hubs)
Purse from H&M (Courtesy of hubs)
Nail care set (Courtesy of hubs)
Gift Cards to: H&M, Wal-Mart, Chili's, J. Crew, & Ikea
Faux Fur Throw
Kitchen Skillet
Gloves
Etc...


(Sweater: Thrifted, Dress: Target, Necklace: Gift, Ring & Tights: F21, Socks: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe)

No comments:

Post a Comment