Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Monday..oh joy! NOT!


So I feel a need to explain myself. I take my pictures in the morning, most of the time before I go to work. I'm not usually thrilled to go to work and its still early so I try not to smile at the camera. One because i'm not in the mood really and two I try not to be fake. I don't do fake. I keep it real ALL the time. Its a flaw and a strong suit all at the same time. The other thing is that I have big cheeks. Chipmunk or gummball cheeks as some of my loved ones like to call them. When I smile...really smile my cheeks get bigger! I'm just not confident about em yet. One day acceptance will come. One day. With all that being said I know that sometimes I look evil and mean..or a b***h. I promise i'm not though, so i'm gonna try harder to smile. It won't be all the time but i will try...scouts honor!! Now that I got that off my chest I already feel better.

Fashionably Yours~




(Vest: Old Navy, Scarf: H&M, Orange Shirt: Thrifted, Tank: Charlotte Russe, Ring: F21, Jeans: Thrifted, Boots: Charlotte Russe)

No comments:

Post a Comment