Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lots to catch up on..


Hey everyone! How you been? I decided that last week since I had a lot of things to do and I needed to get some rest that I wasn't gonna blog. I did take pictures though because I knew the day would come when I would miss you all. So lets sit down in a cozy cafe and have some hot cocoa then you can tell me what I missed.

Today we are getting pounded with snow! It's beautiful out and everything looks more romantic with the white snow covering it. The only unfortunate part is having to drive in the mess when the roads haven't been salted or plowed yet. I did that today and it was NOT fun! Believe me. Don't leave the house unless its an emergency. You will regret it! Stay inside, eat cookies, and watch movies. This is the beginning of hibernation all..

Fashionably Yours~

P.S.
Here are some of my outfit posts from last week, not all but most! Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Your layering skills are awesome!!!!
    I always get inspired when looking at your outfits :)
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete