Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Belated Blogiversary!


Happy Blogiversary to me, happy blogiversary to me, happy birthday dear bbu, happy blogiversary to me! So in honor of my 1 year blogiversary (it was actually last month, November) I am posting for you all some of MY favorite looks from the past year! Raise your glass and let's toast to a great year and another fantastic blogging year to come!

Any memorable posts or outfits from the last year that you enjoyed?

Fashionably Yours~





Picture 1 & 2: Geek chic and ladylike charm! Not either that I do often but every once in a while a girls gotta be a girl!






Picture 3: My absolute most comfortable outfit (aside from PJs)! I wish I could wear it everyday!



Picture 4: Stripes, dots, & motorcycle boots! Such a great casual outfit!




Picture 5: Not necessarily the best work outfit but still a total Bad Ass outfit!




Picture 6: Layering at it's best!! A surprise outfit for me!




Picture 7: Flower power!!




Picture 8: Bare arms, covered legs! Comfy summer office outfit!





Picture 9: I'm still trying to steal those boots from my sister!






Picture 10: My midwest chic! I am what I am!





Picture 11: No matter what anyone says, shorts, tights, & leggings are always warmer in the winter then pants!





Picture 12: Holy Scarf!! One of the best thrift finds ever!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful, I dig your style and will probably rip off a look or too, but I do wish you would smile is a picture or two. I would love to see your shining face. :D
    Anyway i know its high fashion-y not to smile, but i think it would really pep up your blog's vibe.

    ReplyDelete