Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

1 + 1 = A great match


I'm lucky enough that Friday at my office is casual Friday. Now not so casual that you show up in ripped clothes and flip flops (although some do, at least the flip flop part). Its just nice though because you know you can start off your weekend comfortably. So i wore this. The funny thing is, is that while i was uploading these pictures I realized I seem to wear this combination a lot. This sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and these boots. To me I guess it seems like a foolproof outfit. So if its not broke then why fix it?

Btw, don't you love how rock n' roll I look in the top picture? That's the same face I'm gonna rock for my first album cover. Stay tuned..

Fashionably Yours~





(Sweatshirt: Old Navy, Tank: Papaya, Jeans: Christmas gift c/o Target, Boots & Watch: Target)




No comments:

Post a Comment