Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a way to end the week..


When I got home Friday night after work I had a package. I thought it was a purchase that I had made online, but to my surprise it was this beautiful yellow scarf that I won. I didn't even know I had won it but I'm so happy that I did! Its very warm and comfortable and the bright yellow is a huge plus (the pictures don't do the yellow justice though)! I can't wait to wear the mess out of it!

My Friday turned out to be fantastic! Between this and my grocery deals that I will be posting tomorrow I had a great end to my week!!

Fashionably Yours~





(Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics, Shirt: Thrifted, Tank: H&M, Jeans: Bitten by SJP, Boots: F21, Watch: Target)












1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scarf win! Thats awesome. I really like the combo of the stripes and polka dots here, too.

    Oh and happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete