Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Recap


This is actually my "week end" outfit so it's only fitting that I post it at the end of my weekend! I don't dress myself on the weekends. So yea you've guessed it..i run errands naked. It does get pretty cold in the winter but its a tradition i stand by. Strange looks aside its pretty liberating and my laundry pile stays relatively small.

Most of my weekend was spent running errands and enjoying being home. Nothing special, after all..I'm married now.

Fashionably Yours~



*I don't actually go out naked..although it has crossed my mind. I do wear clothes, I just don't have time to take pictures or i forget. Oh and marriage is never boring but sometimes my life is.



(Scarf: H&M, Sweatshirt: Old Navy, Tank: Papaya, Jeans: Thrifted, Boots: Dear by Amanda Bynes, Ring: F21)





No comments:

Post a Comment