Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hiatus Shmatus


I feel like i've been on a long hiatus from you guys. Between vacation time and getting back to work this week I feel like i've got 20 million things to do and no time to do them. When actually I don't have that much to do (other than the normal things) and its just me being lazy. I'm hoping you can overlook the lazy part and give me a pass. I promise I'll try better next time.

This is actually Wednesday November 3rd's outfit. Yesterday's was a thrown on a pants and shirt day and I didn't get pictures. So he we are with Wednesday's outfit. I will have today's for you tomorrow. Confused yet? Let me recap: Wednesday outfit, check! Thursday outfit, no way! Friday Outfit, check check!!

Fashionably Yours~


(Vest: Thrifted, Dress: Target, Leggings: F21, Boots: ??)





No comments:

Post a Comment