Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Miss Me?


Hey guys, miss me much? If you hadn't noticed by these pictures my hair is shorter now. I was inspired by Rashida Jones' pictorial in November's Lucky magazine. After seeing that pictorial i've been dying to cut my hair shorter. So Friday morning, BEFORE WORK, I cut my hair. I must have been crazy because who has time to cut their hair before work?! I did it though, and I'm quite happy with it. It's exactly what my thin wavy hair called for.

I'm off work today and tomorrow just enjoying a long weekend with my husband. Tomorrow is his birthday so we are just gonna spend some quality time together resting and enjoy our life together.

Fashionably Yours~


(Jacket: Charlotte Russe, Shirt: Old Navy, Necklace: F21, Purse: Thrifted, Shorts: ??, Leggings: F21, Boots: Wal-Mart)





1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great! I really love the outfit too. That jacket is awesome. Happy Bday to your hubs! Enjoy your long weekend

    ReplyDelete