Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let the madness begin..



So a week from Friday begins the Black Friday shopping madness. In fact some people (a couple in Florida) are so ready for it that they are already waiting in line at their favorite stores. That's actually what you call madness to me! A big screen tv or a cheap laptop hardly seem worth it in order to waste a week of my time waiting for a chance to get some good deals. I don't know if you're planning on going shopping on black Friday but I know I plan on sitting at home!

Regardless of the shopping madness i'm glad that this upcoming week is Thanksgiving and I'll have a short work week . I'm also glad too that I'll finally get a chance to rest and spend more time with family. So what are your Thanksgiving weekend plans?


Fashionably Yours~




(Shirt: Thrifted, Lace Tank: Charlotte Russe, Vest: Old Navy, Jeggings: H&M, Boots: Wal-Mart, Watch: Target)






No comments:

Post a Comment