Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ketchup Stripes and Mustard Bottom..


This outfit was interesting for me! I haven't worn this skirt in a little while so I wanted to wear it up with some interesting textures and items that bring down the fanciness of the skirt. It turned out pretty well I thought. Of course to me its all about the hiking boots and the thick tights. In fact, I love these shoes sooo much that I think i'm gonna buy them in brown. So don't be surprise if you see another pair on me often! When you find a fashionable & comfortable pair of shoes you buy them...in multiples!!

Thank god its almost the weekend! I'm so ready!

Fashionably Yours~





(Scarf: Bitten by SJP, Tank: HMD, Cardigan: F21, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: ??, Socks: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe)

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors together, so amazing! And I have been lusting after those Charlotte Russe boots for a while — they look great on you. :)

    C.
    http://styleanon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete