Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trying to Balance it all.


Well I've officially started back at the gym. I forgot how much of my night it seems to suck up, even if it is only for an hour. Getting home and eating dinner at 8 doesn't appeal to me BUT if I wanna look good in all my new spring/summer clothes then I need to get some of this winter weight off of me. It's time to get lean muscles and a flat stomach again.

As previously stated in a past post I went to the thrift store over the weekend and one of my favorite finds was this lovely skirt. After seeing a skirt like this on many fellow bloggers I was excited to see it on the rack in my size with the original sale tag still on it. Lucky for me all I had to pay was $3.99. And I'm pretty sure this skirt will do me justice with many outfits.

Fashionably Yours~






(Shirt: American Eagle, Tank: Papaya, Ring: F21, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Rue 21)











1 comment:

  1. I'd love to put a big cum stain in that skirt

    ReplyDelete