Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dizziness is contagious!

I'm not sure about you but for me I'm most happy and confident when A. I'm wearing stripes, B. I'm mixing patterns and C. I'm wearing bright colors. So an outfit like this is just cake for me! It makes me happy and confident! Comfort of course is always key but if you mix in any of those 3 things or all 3 I'm a happy girl! But alas, I know it's not for everyone. And I only know this because people at work (actually one person) told me I kept making them dizzy. I know I have that effect on people but to hear it more than once in a day makes me a little nervous. Either way, at least this woman was satisfied with the results! Fashionably Yours~

(Necklaces: Freecycle, T-Shirt: Bitten by SJP, Jumper: Thrifted, Cardigan & Ring: F21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe)




This is my best Whip My Hair pose! Lovely huh?!




1 comment:

  1. OOoh I love the houndstooth! I'm totally with you on being happy in stripes, too.

    ReplyDelete