Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

The last time.


So here's the thing. Whenever it's below 60 degrees outside my husband thinks its cold. I don't know why but he does. And its not like he grew up in a warmer climate. He's lived in Michigan his whole life!! So because he gets cold real easily he doesn't wanna take my pictures outside when its cold. Even though its not even winter yet these may be my last outside photos for a while. It sux! I'm working on getting better inside photos but it's still not the same.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a great weekend planned out. Mine will consist of some shopping and hopefully spending some time with the family. I'm crossing my fingers that the time doesn't go by too fast!

Fashionably Yours!



(Scarf: Target, Tee: HMD, Tank: F21, Pants: Wal-Mart, Socks: Target, Shoes: ??, Watch: Target)




No comments:

Post a Comment