Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jus a lil behind..


So yes, i'm a little behind in my posting but life happened to me. I got so busy this weekend I think I hardly had time to have a thought. So I never got around to posting my outfit from Friday (its at the very bottom). As far as my excuse goes for last night, well....I blame Picnik! Or my computer. For some reason Picnik and my computer were conspiring against me and didn't want to upload my pictures fast enough. And for someone with no patience (me!) this just wouldn't do. So i did what any rational person would do, I gave up and turned my computer off! Or is that what a coward would do?! Ah well..

As far as these tights are concerned, I love them! I just wish you could see the pattern better. You can tell they are flowers right?! Someone at work asked me if they were pumpkins! Really?! No, Really?! I'm not 12! Again, ah well..

Fashionably Yours~



(Purple Cardigan & Tank: Papaya, Necklace: Bday Gift, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Shoes: DSW, Ring: F21)



(Sweater: Thrifted, Necklace & Ring: F21, Tank: HMD, Jeans: Kohls, Shoes: Charlotte Russe)






1 comment: