Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a miracle! A fashion miracle!


Ok, so this weekend on my many shopping trips I finally found some lace up boots that I liked that were in my price range. After using a coupon and a gift card I got the boots for $10. Who can argue with that?! Plus they are pretty comfortable and go with everything. I wanna wear them everday so don't be surprised it you see them more and more and more. I also got this beautiful sweater at H&M. This outfit was one of my most comfortable and I wish I could wear it everyday. Again, don't be surprised when I show up again wearing this exact outfit! Sometimes comfort is just key.

Fashionably Yours~



(Shirt: H&M, Black Necklace: F21, Gold Necklace: Freecycle, Rings: Self-Made & Lia Sophia, Leggings: HMD, Socks: Target, Boots: Charlotte Russe)




1 comment:

  1. Those are some cool boots and I LOVE the sweater. It all looks really, really comfortable. Great deal on the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete