Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sick Body = Brain on overdrive

Good Morning Everyone!!

The past couple of days I've been feeling a little under the weather. I've had the sore throat, running nose, dry cough kind of thing. I think its part weather change/part being close to other sick people (Thanks honey!). Even though I've been feeling kind of miserable and last night I really didn't get much sleep something good has come out of all of this. Inspiration! Since i'm resting all weekend at home i'm looking at fall inspiration and even pulling out old magazines for inspiration. My mind has been going into overdrive with ideas for upcoming posts on this blog. I don't know if it's all the down time or the change of seasons but i'm feeling refreshed already. So far I've got an outline of 12 ideas that I will probably break up even further. I'm super excited and I hope you will be too. Even if no one else finds inspiration I already know that I have and I can't wait to share with all of you. After all that's what blogging is all about.

Have a very restful day!

Fashionably Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment