Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Minutes too late...




So tell me, do you ever have those mornings where you wake up late and in order to make it somewhat on time to your destination you have to forego some morning ritual? Well thats what happened to me yesterday. My stupid alarm was set for 6 PM not 6 AM!! Ugh. So I didn't wake up till my husband's alarm went off at 6:45. With only 45 minutes to make it out the door and on my way to work I had to find a way to look presentable. I did skip doing my hair, just a little blow dry and pin up the bangs and I was out. No product. No fancy straighteners. Just good ole air dry. My shower was a must and so was making morning smoothies!! So my hair got neglected. Oh well, hopefull it won't be mad at me for too long. I just hate it when my hair gets upset and doesn't cooperate!

I just recently thrifted these boots and I couldn't wait until winter to wear them. I just had to wear them NOW! Aren't they wonderful? Though I do have to take them in to get a little fixed they are in great condition and I don't know if I could love them more. So are you transitioning into fall quickly or are you dragging behind making the most of your summer?



Fashionably Yours!!

Dress: Dots, Watch: Target, Boots: Thrifted, Ring & Necklace: For Love 21

No comments:

Post a Comment