Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fashion Overload




I've been behind on weardrobe posts what with babysitting my mom and all. I was glad to do it and I volunteered to do it but I didn't expect how stressed I would be with everything going on. The past 2 weeks have been the longest 2 weeks EVER!! So now I'm playing the inevitable task of catch up with my blogging AND my laundry. This weekend is about relaxing and recovering before I head back to the grind on Monday.



The outfits start with the oldest at the top and go to the newest at the bottom. They are from August 13 day & night and then today August 14.



Happy Weekend all!!












August 13, 2010 Day -

Tank: Wal-Mart, Jeggings: H&M, White Tank: HMD from friend, Clogs: Wal-Mart


August 13, 2010 Night -

Blazer: Target, Tank: Urban Behavior, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: Wal-Mart, Shoes: Papaya

August 14, 2010 -
Hat: Borrowed from Husband, Tunic: H&M, Leggings: NY & Co., Shoes: Puma, Watch: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment