Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Comfort Chic!



Who says that comfort can't be chic? It wasn't me, that's for sure! I got this shirt at the thrift store recently and what drew me to it was how comfortable it looked. This is the kind of item i'm always drawn too when I thrift. Its not very fashion foward, but its who I am. I of course am ALWAYS drawn to stripes and the deep V in the neck gives it something unexpected. I thought it would transition well from fall all through winter while still keeping me warm and comfortable. The pants are my fashion foward buy. I love the idea of cropped jeans to show off your shoes. And call me crazy but I think these make me look taller!

So since I've had a scratchy throat for a little over a day I plan on laying low this weekend and getting some rest so this doesn't turn into some full on sickness. Please tell me you have something more exciting planned for your weekend...

Fashionably Yours!


Shirt: Thrifted, Tank: Papaya, Jeans: Wal-Mart ($9), Shoes: Papaya, Red bow ring: F21




No comments:

Post a Comment