Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The day of many emotions


The day was August 5, 2010. I was to come back to work after 2 loooooooonnnnngggg days at the hospital (which is actually where i'm spending most of today too!). A big part of me didn't want to go back to work, I felt better when I was at the hospital. So of course i was feeling upset, tense, and a lot anxious. It was a rough day. It got better as the day went on and I kept hearing good news but nevertheless they don't tell you how rough it will be when a parent is in the hospital. My outfit was supposed to be comfortable and easy. On days like this the last thing you need to worry about is your outfit.

Well folks I have to go now. Duty calls. I am learning how to take care of my mom so when she's gets out of the hospital i can do my job. Have a great weekend folks. I will talk at you all soon enough.

Fashionably Yours!!





Necklace: Used to be grandmas
Vest: Thrifted
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe





No comments:

Post a Comment