Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

What I Wore Today


So when I was putting this outfit together last night (yes, i am one of those people who plans her outfit out the day before) I was wanting to wear this dress but had a completely different shirt picked out for it. At the last minute I threw this cardigan on over it and decided on the white leggings and the white ankle boots. I wasn't sure how I felt about the outfit, but after looking at the picture of it I decided that there is something missing but I'm not sure what it is. Plus I don't know if I'm crazy about this color combination. Let me know what you think.


Dress: Got for free from my local freecycle group

Cardigan: Old Navy

Leggings: Target

Ankle Boots: Dots

Necklace: My best friend necklace that I wear everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment