Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I Wore: Nov 26, 2009

I just wanted to post a wardrobe picture from Thanksgiving real quick. My mom is coming over soon to help me do some Christmas decorating. So I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to show everyone what I wore for Thanksgiving day. I really enjoyed this look and I hope you all do too!


Sweater: Christmas Gift
Long-sleeved tee: Old Navy
Belt: The belt from the sweater tied in a bow
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Bitten by SJP
Scarf: Bitten by SJP
Well I hope you all are enjoying your holiday weekend. Monday I will have up pictures and video from the weekend. A great Christmas video courtesy of my dad and plenty of holiday pictures from my house. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone! Stay blessed and continue to remember what you are thankful for!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment