Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So it's Thanksgiving and before all the craziness starts I wanted to get up and share a few thoughts with everyone. First of let me start by saying that last night I was preparing some food for the Thanksgiving feast and I was quite glad that not only do I have the ability to make it but I actually have the food. A lot of people in the world go hungry every day while we just eat and never think twice about who may not be eating. So today I'm thankful that I have food always and I've never gone hungry. Well back to our Thanksgiving dinner. My contribution to this dinner is cornbread and green bean casserole (of which this is my 1st time making it). I was so proud of myself that I had to take pictures to show everyone.



Also, in honor of Thanksgiving I would like to list a few things that I'm thankful for
1. I am thankful for my husband who is my very best friend! We may not always agree or see eye to eye but I'm glad that I have him in my life. He always makes me laugh and I enjoy every silly moment we have together. James you are a great husband and I know someday you will make a great father! I love you with all my heart and I thank god every day that you chose me to spend your life with.
2. I am thankful for my family. The only people who have seen me through and in all stages of my life. The family that has seen the good, bad, the ugly, and the ugliest. I'm not very proud of the things I may have said or done to you but I'm glad that no matter what has happened you have always stood by and supported me! We may not all be perfect but true love never is perfect. You guys have always been my rock and my joy. May we always continue to be close no matter where life may take us. I love you guys so much! A special side note to my brother, you may not be here physically to celebrate Thanksgiving with us this year but you will be in our hearts always! I love you and I miss you but I know you are doing what's best for your life. I'm so very proud of you always and no matter what I will always be the big sister you can turn to!
3. Finally, I'm so thankful for all of my friends. Sometimes we get mad at each, sometimes we cry together, and sometimes we get wild together, but no matter what I know you will always be there when I need you. Whether we talk everyday or once a year doesn't matter because I know that there is unconditional love that brings us together. I have always considered you a part of my family and I'm glad to call you friend. Many in the world have let us down but we have been stronger and better for it. So thank you for being there for me when others have let me down. Thank you for being the strong, honest friend that I have needed. I love you all so much that words can not describe what I feel. So here's to us and all the moments we will share together in life. Love you guys!


There is so much more I could say about what I'm thankful for but I just wanted to say those few things. So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone! May your holiday weekend be filled with lots of love and joy!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment