Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Funday!




Good Morning All! I woke up this beautiful Sunday morning thinking about the beautiful weather and holiday season that is upon us. When I woke up and looked out the window this morning I briefly thought it was snowing already, but then I realized it was just really foggy! I'm excited for the first snow fall. I remember my mom telling me that she loved snow because it made everything look fresh and new again. I do love the snow but when you have 5 months of it then it does get old real quick. Nevertheless I'm still very excited about what the 2009 Holiday Season will bring for us. So today I thought I would share with you some beautiful pictures that I enjoy and remind me of Thanksgiving and Christmas. So enjoy my inspiration and have a wonderful end of the weekend!




Jen Lainy




PS. Thanks to Darling Dexter and Apartment Therapy for the beautiful pictures of inspirations. I am extremely grateful for your ability to inspire me. My appreciation is very heartfelt. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment