Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Secret Keeper


So I have a little secret to tell you all, this shirt is reversible. Do you guys remember when the 4-colored camisoles were a staple for every working woman? Well this is one of those shirts from a past life. I saw it at the thrift store and just knew that I had to have it. Blue on the front and grey on the back. It has a nice little kitsch factor when you don't wear a blazer over it. I can't get enough of it and I can't wait for you guys to see some more of it (it also consists of tan and hunter green). Now that my secret is out, can you honestly say you wouldn't buy a 4-in-1 shirt for just a few bucks?! Smart shopping my friends, smart shopping..

Fashionably Yours~







(Tank: Thrifted, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: F21, Watch: Target)











1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I dont remember ever seeing those shirts, but it sounds like it would be pretty versatile! Great for those 30x30 challenges

    and I love, love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete