Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Neon Lights





So here's my thought, my camera does not like picking up the bright colors of my apparel. It's a great camera mind you and I'm physched that I got it (my husband surprised me with it as a nice random gift). BUT it just doesn't like bright colors. So you will not understand how bright these socks I was wearing are. Just imagine the brightest neon yellow you have ever seen and know that's how bright they are!


Nonetheless it is now Friday and I'm ready for the weekend. Again I have no great plans layed out, so let me live vicariously through you..tell me what are you up to this weekend?


Fashionably Yours~



(Necklace: Self-made, Tunic: ??, Leggings: F21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Watch: Target, Ring: F21)













No comments:

Post a Comment