Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Muffin Top


So here's a question for you to ponder today...is a muffin top really a muffin top if you can't see it? No, I don't mean the muffins that you can eat. I'm talking about that little roll of fat that hangs over your pants and reminds you that its time to get back to the gym. Or buy bigger pants. Either way, if you hide it (i.e. wear a bigger shirt, or vest) is it really considered a muffin top? I personally don't think so but that's only because I love these jeans so much that I'm not ready to give up on them. I got them at the thrift store for $4 and they are brand new Calvin Klein Jeans. Never. Been. Worn. I know you would be trying to squeeze in them too..don't lie. So I guess for me, it's back to stomach crunches and salads. All in the name of good fashion..

Fashionably Yours~








(Vest: Urban Behavior, Ring: F21, Shirt & Watch: Target, Jeans & Sunglasses: Thrifted, Shoes: Guess)











No comments:

Post a Comment