Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Breathe In, Breathe Out..


Wow, today flew by fast! It probably has to do with that fact that I was at the doctors office and the pharmacy most of the morning. I was lucky enough to sleep in a little bit before the appointment so even though i was running like crazy all day i was prepared for it. I did go to work so I ended up wearing this all day. Luckily the shoes didn't kill my feet like I thought they would.

Oh and in case you are wondering, i am ok. I went to the doctor because I needed to see what was going on with my lungs and my chest when I run or workout too hard on the eliptical or treadmill. Understand that I didn't work out faithfully until recently AND i never really play sports other than the occasional softball or kickball game. So the week after we first started working out I got a cough that wouldn't quit and I was wheezing. My lungs would feel like they were on fire and lately it seemed my chest was constricted and being squeezed to death. Regardless of how fast or slow I rain it would still hurt. After stalling for 2 months I made the appointment and found out I have Exercise Induced Asthma. Basically I only have asthma symptoms during strenous times like a workout or high impact sport. I now have an inhaler that I will be trying out tomorrow. I am happy now that I can push myself harder without having to worry what is wrong. Let this be a lesson that if something doesn't seem right you should get it checked out. Its better to be safe than sorry..

Fashionably Yours!




Grey Tank: Target
Purple & Grey Tank: Earth Day Fair Vendor
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment