Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where them bloggers at, where them bloggers at??


Can you name that tune? Think hard real HARD!! Wow, i'm funny and don't even know it. The song is called HARD by Rihanna. Look at me go. I absolutely love that song but more so I love her whole album!! Such a great artist!!

So my outfit for today was inspired by a flickr member. I thought I would wear the leather skirt with the lacy looking leggings underneath. The white top also gives a nice contrast to the toughness and the bad a*& shoes!! As for my hair...well it wasn't doing much today so since it decided to rebel I did too. I flipped out my bangs which I've never done and its kind of cool, no lie!! So its almost TGIF!! I'm excited!!

Fashionably Yours!





Black top: Hand me down from friend
White top: ???
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Birdcage Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics


No comments:

Post a Comment