Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

If I were a boy...


So yesterday after feeling very un-inspired with my own weardrobe I went into my husband's weardrobe in search for some much needed inspiration. I found these jeans, which I think he hardly ever wears and decided I was gonna wear them and make an outfit around them. In order to not look completely look like a boy I put on a fitted sweater, neck scarf, and some stilleto ankle boots!! All in all I think it was a very good look.

Oh and my vacation is coming to a close so tomorrow it will be back to work for me and regular weardrobe posts for all of you!! I guess all good things must come to an end at some point. Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Fashionably Yours!


Scarf: Thifted
White Tee: Hanes
Sweater: Dress Barn
Jeans: Borrowed from my husband
Belt: Target
Socks: Target
Ankle Booties: Bitten by SJP
Necklace: Freecycle

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the striped! I have been searching for similar patterned sweaters/shirts lately!

    ReplyDelete