Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I broke the rules, I broke the rules!!



Technically I probably shouldn't be wearing shorts to work. Of couse I got these new dress shorts from H&M and I wanted to wear them more than just on the weekend so I had to see if I could get away with wearing them to work. Guess what? I did! I think it helped that I kept them looking business like and kept the bottom half monochramatic. I will have to figure something out for my tan ones but I'm super excited and felt really comfortable in this outfit yesterday.


As you can see i've got a new background! My husband didn't want me walking all the way to the top of the stairs where my office is with my shoes on. So, I said ok we will do them on the landing at the bottom of the stairs. I'm still teaching him how to take good weardrobe pictures so please don't mind the almost full shot of the window! Well have a great Wednesday everyone!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy





Sweater: Thrifted
Blazer: Target
Shorts: H&M
Leggings: For Love 21
Socks: Target
Boots: Thrifted
White Tank underneath: Hand me down

No comments:

Post a Comment